Saturday 22 June 2024

Let's tease please

 Yesterday I happened to travel by BMTC bus to my house and bus was perfectly crowded as usual. And this was after a long time I had taken a city bus as I was used to my Glamour bike for traveling within city limit for a solo ride.

 And specialty of this city bus travel was I could see that same atmosphere which I used to encounter during my college days. That agmark bus conductor who wanted to make the travel of passenger entertaining. Bus conductor who was in his mid 40s had expertise in art of teasing the gullible aunties traveling in the bus evoking laughter in the bus.

Teasing is something a talent not mastered by all, as it is all about timing. If you miss the timing the entire atmosphere could breach into ill feels quite opposite to the intent of the person who put his hands into teasing. Teasing can be healthy trend until and unless it does not poke into the privacy of the person and is well intended to make a spicy bond including certain kind of 'A' jokes too.

 Its the age of getting offended, people are tuned by the media to feel offended even by the lightest pun and this may lead to even cases in courts seeking hefty compensation in the name of disrespect. This trend is costing the relationship spectrum which otherwise was so plural evoking interesting point of views by the chalant.


No comments:

Post a Comment