Sunday 4 August 2024

Practice makes man better

I think most of my friends in their 35s would have been going through the same emotions of seeing their parents age artistically. Ageing is inevitable and it is the law of nature which every life form has to conform to.

 

As our parents age so comes the health complications attached with it which requires us to accompany them to regular medical checkups to monitor their metabolism and take necessary medications to stabilize the abnormalities.

So was the necessity wherein I had to accompany my mom for a consultation to nearby hospital and the doctor had advised for certain blood tests for diagnosis. What made me to write on this is that the craftsmanship of the technician (a lady) in the lab who seamlessly collected the blood sample from my mother which otherwise was a herculean task to a newbie best understood by the any of my friends over here who would accompany their parents.

 

Difficulty is a quite relative phenomenon. A task which is difficult to someone doesn't remains to be so to another. It all depends on our approach towards the challenge. Time has that ability to cook the person who doesn't settle for nothing but believing that he can and backs it with his action.

No comments:

Post a Comment