Sunday 26 May 2024

Undercurrent

Everyday is a new opportunity, every moment is a new experience. But we are blinded to the very newness as we yearn that every newness is something we want to be under our fist and to be at the reach of our call to deal in case of disruption.

I just want to recall a moment which still lingers in my mind. It was an official trip to Goa along with my manager for an installation procedure to be carried out at the customer place. I boarded the train at yeshwanthpur station along with my manager and was a pleasant journey.

As the train was moving towards Goa somewhere in between the climate made a transformation from arid atmosphere to a lush green misty weather and the station was named castle rock. I was highly enthused by the atmosphere and manager could make out how the weather was impacting me both externally and internally.

He asked me to get ready for much more pleasant moment within few minutes of the onward ride. I couldn't really grasp the meaning behind his words. I took my camera and tried to move towards the doors but to my surprise there were whole lot of people who were already at the doors of the wagon with their cameras ready. 

And this really improved my enthu and after moving through the tunnel there was a big gorge flowing to its full capacity. It was all a festival to the eyes and people started clicking the pictures of the doodhsagar waterfalls. I could also take few pictures and showed it to my manager.

Manager who was till then excited along with me, suddenly after scrolling through the pictures he went into silent mode. Something had passed through his mind which stole the excitement from him and he just returned my camera. It was such an odd experience for me and I couldn't dig deep into that incident as that would mean more of sorrow and literally encroaching more into his private space. Till today I couldn't relate to the incident but my feelings could really make out that disparage was imminent.


No comments:

Post a Comment