Wednesday 17 April 2024

When life gives you lemon....

I had my primary and high schooling at a christian missionary school. And much of my English knowledge I owe this to my school. It was a cosmopolitan experience. I enjoyed each and every moment, those teachers and friends were just enriching experience. There was never a dull scenario.

The specialty of my schooling was I never felt that I was schooled. There was never a need wherein my parents had to have personal talk to the teachers regarding my studies or conduct in the classroom. And ten years just passed like a bullet train journey with a sense of comfort.

You might be wondering what was the need to relive the school days. My take about the aspect is that we are all made to rerun. I mean we are made to believe that we living at someone's mercy. The air we breathe, the sunlight we receive, the rain that fills our ponds and the memories that enrich our hearts. We are expected to infer that we are indeed living each and every milli-second stealing life out of our living. And that is a worst form of making a living worse than that of a beggar who owes nothing to anyone.

Without going into details of who was responsible to drive us into such a situation, our focus should be how to insulate our future generation from getting entrapped. I don't mean that we should hide the reality from them but hide them from reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment